Asset values need to be tracked and correctly depreciated. South African company law also requires that a register of fixed assets is kept as part of a company’s accounting records. We can help you in keeping on top of your company’s fixed assets and, we can ensure it’s done legally too. With our Fixed Assets module, you now legally expense depreciation in your accounts and for tax purposes.
Key Features and Benefits Features include:
- Track each asset’s value
- Depreciate assets value correctly
- Record sales, disposal or loss of assets
- Maintain an accurate fixed assets register
- Revaluation of current assets
- Integration with your financials
Available to Sage Pastel Partner clients with a Business Care Licence and Sage Pastel Partner Advantage clients.
You install Sage Evolution Fixed Assets as a stand-alone module and link it directly into Pastel Partner (Version 9 and higher). The system then creates a General Ledger batch in Pastel Partner.
- SA serialised packages are for use in South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland only. For all International countries please mail our International Team on International Sales firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain International serialised packages. Please visit the International website www.sagepastel.com for further information